What means ECO-Hotel?
The ecological concept, far from be a label or a trend, is a way of life based on the respect to the natural environment.
Translated to a Hotel it means a hard compromise with a sustainable tourism trough the implementation of measures like:
- Reduce to mínimum the use of chemical products
- Use of eco paints, certificated with the European Eco Label.
- Use of filters on taps and baths to reduce the water consumption.
- WC water tanks with inteligent water consumption sistem.
- Use of eco air fresheners with natural fragances.
- Use of 100% recycled paper.
- Utilization of Biochem cleaning products, certificated with the European Eco Label.
- Recycled of most of the waste generated by the Hotel.
- Use of Energy saving light bulbs in all the building.
- Efficient water boiler and accumulator to reduce the fuel consumption.
- Solar panels to produce hot water
- Use of organic products and from local producers for the buffet breakfast.